Friday, January 2, 2015

January 2

New Year's Eve was uneventful, I went to my favorite Dive Bar for some Karaoke. Some random dude came up to me wanting a hug and I had to say "No thanks" like three times before he got the message. I don't like strange men putting their hands on me. The scale read 140 on New Year's Day. Not good, I am immediately cutting back on carbs and sweet stuff, I must have gained 2 or 3 pounds over the holidays. Looking forward to getting my tax refund so I can recarpet my condo.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

You cheeky sod.

Oyvind Brubaker said...

Michelle, i dont think you`d mind if i were to put my hands all over you, we were made for each other, kitten!.

Michelle said...

If only your name wasn`t Oyvind, thats one of the most absurd names i`ve ever heard.

Oyvind Brubaker said...

Its Swedish Michelle, its literal meaning is: "One who is a master of sexually pleasing gorgeous sexy 44 year-old file clerks from Atlanta".

Michelle said...

WOW ! ! !.