Friday, April 10, 2015

April 10

It's been a while since I've posted. I'm going to see Blue Man Group tonight at the Fabulous Fox theater here in Atlanta, one of my favorite spots to catch a concert, and I've never seen them before. I'm into Season 6 of Sons of Anarchy on my Netflix subscription, it's kind of surreal to sit and watch an entire series in less than a month's time, most people watched it over the course of 4 or 5 years. I watched the Series Finale so I already know how it ends. Spring has finally come to Atlanta, my truck is covered with pollen, along with everything else.

5 comments:

Tony Brubaker said...

I want to bugger Katey Sagal (as the bird was in 1972 when the bird was 18, not as the bird is now obviously).

Tony Brubaker said...

I want to bugger Maggie Siff (as the bird was in 1991 when the bird was 18, not as the bird is now obviously).

Tony Brubaker said...

I want to bugger Ally Walker (as the bird was in 1979 when the bird was 18, not as the bird is now obviously).

Tony Brubaker said...

I want to bugger Drea De Matteo (as the bird was in 1990 when the bird was 18, not as the bird is now obviously).

Yahoo contact telephone number uk said...

Are you suffering from any problem related to Hotmail? We are here to provide you 24/7 help and support for your Yahoo problems. I hope it will help you.